Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Gosh, I love this so much. <3 It's so odd and unsettling but also really charming, too. It's quirky and cute. I like that. :) Also, Ghost Squad is best squad.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

It slipped my mind to give a little review before, so let me do that now!

I really love the animation style. It's dark and smooth, and has just the right amount of horrific essence to it to unnerve me a little (and I don't scare easy from animations!) Honestly, the animation was my favorite part of this--alongside with the VO and sound design, it just worked amazingly. I can't wait to see more of these bite sized horrors. <3

Great job!!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks, it was a pleasure working with you Annie! Glad you like the finished project.

Ghost Buds Ghost Buds

Haha, this was funny. Everything worked together really well, stand out being Lee and Dave's voiceover (Ben and Alejandro, great performances!)

awesome job!! <3

C.Marshall Character Reel C.Marshall Character Reel

I really love this. You certainly have a range of voices and great energy to support the acting behind them. I think the only thing I'd advise is to cut the demo a bit shorter. It's certainly an enjoyable demo reel, though the shorter the better--and within the first minute you showed off a lot, so cutting out the last 50 seconds wouldn't hurt you too much when trying to get cast.

Amazing job, Christopher. :)

mattboy115 Character Voice Dem mattboy115 Character Voice Dem

I like this. You have diverse character voices in this reel, and your acting is good. The only advice I have to give to you is keep the character scenes shorter. Even if you have a small range, it's best to have ten seconds max per scene. While the scenes you had going on were amusing, they were awkwardly long for a demo reel, and demo reels nowadays tend to be a minute or shorter. Just keep it short and you've got a good demo reel. (:

mattboy115 responds:

Yeah, I should have kept Megaman Juno shorter and put it at the end. I just really like being able to do that one so well. Thanks so much though!