Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Gosh, I love this so much. <3 It's so odd and unsettling but also really charming, too. It's quirky and cute. I like that. :) Also, Ghost Squad is best squad.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

It slipped my mind to give a little review before, so let me do that now!

I really love the animation style. It's dark and smooth, and has just the right amount of horrific essence to it to unnerve me a little (and I don't scare easy from animations!) Honestly, the animation was my favorite part of this--alongside with the VO and sound design, it just worked amazingly. I can't wait to see more of these bite sized horrors. <3

Great job!!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks, it was a pleasure working with you Annie! Glad you like the finished project.

Ghost Buds Ghost Buds

Haha, this was funny. Everything worked together really well, stand out being Lee and Dave's voiceover (Ben and Alejandro, great performances!)

awesome job!! <3

Life is Tough Life is Tough

This was really cute. The story had an almost Disney feel to it, and a good message, too. I think if it was a little longer, it could've hit its message a little harder. But I really liked it! <3 Great job. :)

ValterValyun responds:

Oh, believe it or not, there were a few deleted scenes due to improper pre-planning of this project. I might upload them if anyone would want to watch them, but they can be found at my portfolio website (listed on my profile somewhere).

Thanx for the kind comment! ;)

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

Aw man, this was cool. All the different sheep were entertaining and it was interesting to see them all in different styles! The music really fit, too. I'll admit, I chuckled a little. Great job, everyone!

We Are Witches - Prologue We Are Witches - Prologue

Aw, this is super cute! I love the animation style myself, and Mathilda seems like a fun character (her voice actress sounded great and brought a lot to her!). I can't wait to see more. :)

Skatoonist responds:

Thank you!~ and don't worry! more will be coming up!

I really appreciate the feedback!~ :D